Scrappin’ with Sami

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sneaky Peek & More


This is from ScrapperGirl Designs and you won't want to miss it! It's a perfect kit for all of those *boo boos* (hint, hint)! Now to my most recent LOs :)

This first one was created for the March Ad Inspiration Challenge found {HERE}. I used "There's No Place Like Home" for it.... This is a very special charity collab that was created for Robyn (ScrapperGirl). It is pack jammed full of stuff! I think it was like 20 DL links! The best part about it is that all of the proceeds are going to be going to Robyn's attorney to keep her kids at home where they should be! Here's a LITTLE part of this GIGANTIC collab! Without further ado, here is "Addison" -


Isn't it just darling? and isn't my god-daughter Addison just the sweetest little thing? *You can find full credits for this here!*

This next LO was created using Rough Spot by Elisas.Bits for the March Follow the Landscape Challenge found {HERE}. I give you "steel-ing dreams" -



I loooved this template and really may be using it again! It was a lot of fun to play with! and of course my darling son made using it super easy ;) *You can find full credits here!*

Shew, I guess that's all for now! Ta-ta!

0 comments:

Post a Comment