Scrappin’ with Sami

Monday, March 22, 2010

Eye Candy Time :)

I've come to you with some inspiration ;) You know you love it! This first one is called 'cheeeese!' and I've used Doctor, Doctor by ScrapperGirl Designs to create it! Man this kit is packed full of stuff for those sicky baby LOs or everyday LOs.... Here's my take on it....


Isn't that the sweetest baby you've ever seen?! *You can find full credits for it here!*

This next one was created for the 03.20.10 Speed Scrap at Pretty Scrappy! I had a lot of fun doing it! I love how it turned out! 'i love your many faces' was created with Friends Forever by ScrapperGirl Designs and Share Your Moments Designs. This kit is great for boy and girl LOs alike! Take a look for yourself....


Don't you just love all his different faces?! I sure do ;) *You can find full credits for this here!*

I guess that's all for now! Ta-ta!

0 comments:

Post a Comment